The embryologist called again this morning and talked to
Mike. He let us know that three more embryos stopped growing overnight. That
leaves us four embryos to freeze. Mike gave him permission to go ahead and
freeze them.
I suppose that four embryos is pretty good, but after hearing
that all ten were doing so well, freezing only four seemed like a letdown to
me. Over the years, Mike and I have gradually decreased the number of kids we
planned on to two. Our logic was that the longer it takes to get even one, the
less time we’ll have to get any more. And that the older we get, the fewer kids
we’ll be able to handle.
I’m still telling myself that the one inside me is going to
work, so having four frozen embryos to get the one more child we want is still
pretty good. Now we just need that little embryo to stick and grow!
Comments
Post a Comment